`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade thread updated 3 June got all kinds of things FT will open up PC for Giant!!!!

RE: ONGOING WANTED TRADE THREAD
Going to San Jose right now, a little closer to heaven.

Anybody got any help for me today

I have a few Giants cards for sure. 2014 Tribute Blue Monte Irvin, 2014 Topps Tribute Tribute to the Throne Gold bat card Willie McCovey numbered 30/35, a 2014 Tribute To The Pastime Auto Green of Matt Williams numbered 05/25, a 2014 tribute to the pastime Kevin Mitchell auto 46/99 and a 2014 tribute auto of Matt Williams 08/99. Just so everything is clear, the 2 Matt Williams cards ARE different. Thanks. I'd like to do a partial cash/trade if you find something you like. Thank you for checking.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(05-18-2015, 07:27 PM)bamyanks Wrote: I have a few Giants cards for sure. 2014 Tribute Blue Monte Irvin, 2014 Topps Tribute Tribute to the Throne Gold bat card Willie McCovey numbered 30/35, a 2014 Tribute To The Pastime Auto Green of Matt Williams numbered 05/25, a 2014 tribute to the pastime Kevin Mitchell auto 46/99 and a 2014 tribute auto of Matt Williams 08/99. Just so everything is clear, the 2 Matt Williams cards ARE different. Thanks. I'd like to do a partial cash/trade if you find something you like. Thank you for checking.
Thanks but only looking for trades currently

Bump to the top

I think it's almost time to start building my PC through a purchase or two. Can I get some help

Any trades for this stuff today.

Take it to the top to see if any trades out there today?

Anybody got a bonds auto they are willing to part with?

RE: trade thread updated 28 MAY 15 NEW WANT!!!
Got the McCovey RC coming in the mail so I can finally take that off my top 3 attainable want list