`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman jumbo vs buying specific cards.

RE: 2015 Bowman jumbo vs buying specific cards.
I agree!! The whole "Big Hit"!! But then the down side of not getting it and telling yourself that the amount you spent, i could have bought this and that. LOL. Yeah i am leaning on waiting another week or two on buying. Seems the autos are always high that first week.

When I cant bust open a box because of not having the money at that time, I just go through and see whats available for trade. Just as exciting for me when I get mail in. Basically what Im saying is that it helps with the "itch" lol. Then your only spending 5 bucks for shipping on your end. Just how I deal with the "itch" is all.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

(05-13-2015, 10:59 AM)ryno8669 Wrote: ...That is the only reason I sold it, so I could use the money to buy another box haha.
I love this LMAO!! The thirst is REAL!!!
[Image: image.jpg]

I prefer to buy the specific cards I want from each set, and then buy a few Blaster boxes to satisfy the itch to open packs. I just did this today actually: ordered aBowman Royals master set from ebay for $13 (including a base Finnegan auto), then bought two Bowman blasters at Target on my way home. Pulled a few nice cards and only two Royals!