`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yankees/Marlins Prospect mail day

RE: Yankees/Marlins Prospect mail day
(05-12-2015, 05:22 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Marlins prospects : Trevor Williams mini purple /250, Domingo German auto (now a Yankee) Avery Romero auto, AR auto green /150, AR mini purple /250
[Image: 32CA0567-8D03-4FA2-A2F0-143C791987D1_zpsxd1p9ce0.jpg]

Yankee prospects: Eric Jagielo mini blue /150, Refsynder auto, Luis Severino relic auto Diamond Kings /25, Greg Bird mini purple /250.
[Image: D83DD691-DFED-46A4-95E2-2CFF2FA4EF42_zpskqmyx61l.jpg]

All are PC, but I have a couple of Bowman autos I'm going to put in Org once pricing is set. Thanks for looking.
I think all of the Yankees prospects are solid that you have here and I like Domingo German for the Marlins. Very nice cards!!
[Image: image.jpg]

(05-14-2015, 08:02 AM)Dub24rollin Wrote: I think all of the Yankees prospects are solid that you have here and I like Domingo German for the Marlins. Very nice cards!!
Thanks! I think Domingo German came over to the Yankees in the Prado/Phelps for Eovoldi trade.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice stuff! I am also collecting a few Yankees prospects in addition to my Phillies stuff. Severino and Refsnyder are the top of my Yankees list

(05-14-2015, 08:16 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks! I think Domingo German came over to the Yankees in the Prado/Phelps for Eovoldi trade.
You're right! He sure did! I didn't realize that lol. I love prospect cards because it helps me stay more in touch with the minors and spark conversations like this which leads to me learning something new everyday!

December 19, 2014: Martin Prado traded by the New York Yankees with David Phelps and cash to the Miami Marlins for Domingo German (minors), Nathan Eovaldi and Garrett Jones.

//Baseballreference.com
[Image: image.jpg]

(05-14-2015, 12:57 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: You're right! He sure did! I didn't realize that lol. I love prospect cards because it helps me stay more in touch with the minors and spark conversations like this which leads to me learning something new everyday
Agreed! Prospects for sure.
But For me, that also includes all cards, it keeps me in touch with all the other teams I never get a chance to watch. I really only get to watch regularly: Yankees, Then Marlins, then Dodgers (mostly home broadcasts ... Love Vin Scully!). The rest of the league is usually a big mystery, so when I collect prospects, rookies, and veteran cards, I can place a face to the name when I see another team playing my regularly watched teams. The season is more fun when I collect, than when I didn't. I feel much more connected.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.