`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping off/picking up cards

RE: Dropping off/picking up cards
(05-18-2015, 08:45 AM)mrbks22 Wrote: Dropped it off on the 13th, was told I'd have an email on the 14th to start the 10 day clock, still haven't heard from them. Seemed like a nice guy that I gave it too...just want an update, that's all.
Did you submit online and then drop off or did you submit and drop off at the same time?

I usually submit online and drop off in-person. I find that to be the smoothest way to do it so there are no typos on names or E-Mail addresses due to poor handwriting or whatever else may happen on a hand-written form.

Also, if you submit online you can almost immediately see your order information, due dates, status, etc.

If you have any questions, call JJ in Grading at 972-448-9017 and he will take care of any issues you may have.

Is this still the case? Can you drop off directly at Beckett? I live close by as well.

To my knowledge due to Covid19 rules no ones been allowed to do drop offs in over a year. Also they are still closed to catch up, only allowing Premium level $125+ subs to be submitted

Jeff