`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Trout or Bryce Harper

Mike Trout or Bryce Harper
Happy saturday all. So I have a little break while in St Louis. I am sure we have had this question. But like to bring it up. So it seems Harper and Trout are heating up. Harpers patients seems to be working well. My question to u all is, will both are these players autos start to go up in price? Stay the same? Or has the cards reached their peek and won't go up anymore? Especially their rookie cards. Lover to hear everyone's input.

RE: Mike Trout or Bryce Harper
I think Harper will go up to Trout levels if he stays hot.But, i think Trout has peaked. He has nothing else to prove and is the best, so he can only go downhill.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Trout's cards will continue to rise provided he continues on this course. He has arguably the best start to an MLB career in history. I don't believe his cards will go down in value as he reaches his prime and he continues to get better. History would show players reach the peak of their potential (naturally) in their late 20's - early 30's as their big boy bodies fill out. He wont be penalized collectiblity wise winning more mvp awards. Harper's cards will rise (provided he becomes anything close to what he was predicted to be) but I don't see them ever getting near Trout's. He had 99 more games under his belt than Trout did in their age 19 rookie seasons. He should be much farther ahead of where he is right now if he was ever going to take a run at Trout. Unfortunately for Harper he had such high expectations out of the gate and while I do think he's going to be a great player, no one expected Trout to be where he is career wise. The kid was just born with "it" and has become a legend in the making.

(05-09-2015, 02:11 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Happy saturday all. So I have a little break while in St Louis. I am sure we have had this question. But like to bring it up. So it seems Harper and Trout are heating up. Harpers patients seems to be working well. My question to u all is, will both are these players autos start to go up in price? Stay the same? Or has the cards reached their peek and won't go up anymore? Especially their rookie cards. Lover to hear everyone's input.
theres been a debate about whos better, but if I was to pick.......definitely Mike Trout, I just don't like Harpers attitude (still a kid) and of course hes good. Wait when hes in his late 20's his numbers will be MVP type. Do you also notice his attitude changed ?

Harpers cards could make a nice jump if he makes the all star team but I don't think Trouts will go up much during the season unless he starts breaking personnel records. Some of his stuff will get a small bump during midseason but I don't expect his stuff will see anything big until the end of the season. Now if the Nats and or Angels make a deep run in the playoffs and are fueled by their bats..... Don't forget, even though he only played 4 games last postseason, Harper still hit 3 HR's. If he does that I expect his BC auto will come close to doubling it's current value.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

And a walk off by Mr Harper!!! Wow!!

(05-09-2015, 09:48 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: And a walk off by Mr Harper!!! Wow!!
And a homer for Trout! Sorry. Had to. Angels fan here.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

Hey,i looked as well!! Lol.