`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
So annoying...

RE: So annoying...
(05-09-2015, 12:08 AM)gfyfocus Wrote: you take a hit and get charged fees as if it sold at that price.
No you don't.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

(05-10-2015, 06:34 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: I'm pretty sure that they were probably IM'd through eBay and made an offer to take down the auction. I can't tell you how many people have asked me to do this on my auctions. I finally just quit responding.
Yeah...I should've done the same maybe...but like you, I hate when people do that to me, as more than 99% of the time, its a really low offer compared to other cards that have sold.

(05-11-2015, 09:41 AM)savagenate Wrote: Yeah...I should've done the same maybe...but like you, I hate when people do that to me, as more than 99% of the time, its a really low offer compared to other cards that have sold.
I've actually had significant offers that were higher than what the card finished at in the auction. But, I ignore them all because in my eyes I set it up for auction so that's how it will finish. I want to give the honest buyers their due respect. I very rarely have bidders that don't pay. I'd say less than 1%.
[Image: image.jpg]

(05-13-2015, 01:36 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: I've actually had significant offers that were higher than what the card finished at in the auction. But, I ignore them all because in my eyes I set it up for auction so that's how it will finish. I want to give the honest buyers their due respect. I very rarely have bidders that don't pay. I'd say less than 1%.
Well that's good! I have never ended an auction if someone has already bid on it. But I've had a few who refuse to pay. I had one guy bid a card all the way up to 5min left...then tell me he had no intention of buying it, and that if I re-listed it, he was sure someone else would buy it.

(05-13-2015, 02:09 PM)savagenate Wrote: Well that's good! I have never ended an auction if someone has already bid on it. But I've had a few who refuse to pay. I had one guy bid a card all the way up to 5min left...then tell me he had no intention of buying it, and that if I re-listed it, he was sure someone else would buy it.
What a 8=====D !! Who does that?!