Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back and LTTF: Pedroia, Maddux, Wakefield, Middlebrooks

Back and LTTF: Pedroia, Maddux, Wakefield, Middlebrooks
Updated 5/9/15

Have 4 trades done, would like to do more this weekend.

I opened two boxes of 2015 Diamond Kings and 4 blasters of 2015 Bowman this week, but have not had the chance to load them up in the organizer. If you're looking for someone in particular from those two, send me a PM and I'll check for them. (And no autos received from either of the Diamond King boxes, each received some form of a relic/jersey card, but did pick up my first Joc Pederson mini relic/jrsy card, which was cool for the PC,Was hoping for an auto of someone at least)

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hi folks,

Been away from the trading scene for a bit, but looking to get back in and get some trades done.

I am looking to trade for: Dustin Pedroia, Tim Wakefield, Greg Maddux, Will Middlebrooks, and Red Sox players. And thinking about starting a Joc Pederson PC.

If you see something interesting in my organizer that's not listed for trade, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks in advance.

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

RE: Back and LTTF: Pedroia, Maddux, Wakefield, Middlebrooks
We have a 2008 Just Stars Black Middlebrooks auto /25 for trade. Would be interested in a few of your 2009-2014 Nolan Ryans, if they would be available. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Sent an offer, found some other PC cards I could use.

Thanks,

(05-07-2015, 07:12 PM)aprirr Wrote: We have a 2008 Just Stars Black Middlebrooks auto /25 for trade. Would be interested in a few of your 2009-2014 Nolan Ryans, if they would be available. Thanks!

PM sent
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

Bumping up for the weekend.

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

I have a couple of five star Middlebrooks auto rc's if your interested.

PM sent,

(05-09-2015, 12:23 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I have a couple of five star Middlebrooks auto rc's if your interested.