`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Correa/ Rodon

Correa/ Rodon
Rodon to start Saturday and word is correa is coming up soon. I love the new wave!

RE: Correa/ Rodon
Can't wait to see Correa. Hopefully he is as good in H-town as he is in the Minors.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

I watched Correa when he was playing in California in A advanced for Lancaster last year. He's going to be good!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I'm watching Correa right now in AA Corpus Christi. I agree with @SF_Giants_2014 he's going to be good.

(05-07-2015, 10:48 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: I watched Correa when he was playing in California in A advanced for Lancaster last year. He's going to be good!!
I thought of you when I posted this actuslly

Guess I should hold onto my Bowman top 100 die cut then! Was about to list it.
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

(05-08-2015, 11:21 PM)tenaciouzd Wrote: Guess I should hold onto my Bowman top 100 die cut then! Was about to list it.
Ironically I just pulled Rodon chrome refractor auto yesterday! That plus my game used and colors of his, if he has a nice start then I'm golden

No Correa, but Rodon killed it.
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.