`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A museum Chipper Jones my friend got, rate the patches

RE: A museum Chipper Jones my friend got, rate the patches
heh, thats my card. id be willing to trade, looking for something similiar from bluejays like a bautista, encarnacion, or something from the older guys like george bell, joe carter, john olerud etc.

amarris, I actually pulled the one I have and I'd love to trade you for the one you have. I don't have any Blue Jays stuff but could you check me for it anyway?
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

cant do it man, need something worth my time, would be like trading in a sportscar for a honda civic Tongue

(05-07-2015, 12:26 AM)amarris Wrote: heh, thats my card. id be willing to trade, looking for something similiar from bluejays like a bautista, encarnacion, or something from the older guys like george bell, joe carter, john olerud etc.
sending you a pm.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(05-05-2015, 03:14 PM)tenaciouzd Wrote: I thought it had some sick patches what do you guys think?
[Image: qTDUOoz.jpg]
Are the patches real? They're almost "too good".
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Yes, they're real. Museum Collection made an incredible set of quad patches this year. Really, they do every year but there seems to be an abundance of actual patches in this years product.

What kind of price tag is this going for by chance?