`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Submission Question

BGS Submission Question
I live here in Dallas and work near beckett, can I physically drop cards off to be graded? I have a nice Bryant that needs a slab.

RE: BGS Submission Question
(05-04-2015, 11:15 PM)CUBSFANINOK Wrote: I live here in Dallas and work near beckett, can I physically drop cards off to be graded? I have a nice Bryant that needs a slab.
Yes, that's exactly what I do.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I wish I lived there so I could drop them off physically. If my company ever send me back there for work, I'll take a bunch to drop off!

(05-05-2015, 09:48 AM)KPRROK Wrote: I wish I lived there so I could drop them off physically. If my company ever send me back there for work, I'll take a bunch to drop off!
Yeah, it's real handy. Plus, Texas doesn't have a State Income Tax!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(05-04-2015, 11:15 PM)CUBSFANINOK Wrote: I live here in Dallas and work near beckett, can I physically drop cards off to be graded? I have a nice Bryant that needs a slab.
Yes, you can either submit online and go by to drop off or you can just go by and fill out a grading form there and submit.

It's much easier to fill out the online form and then go by to drop off.

There is a side door which is for grading pickup/drop-off and that is where you need to go to and not the front door.

There is a list of #'s to call on the door to have someone come out and let you in to drop off or pick up your submissions.