`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The start of my new Aaron Nola PC w/scans Update 7/21

The start of my new Aaron Nola PC w/scans Update 7/21
Started this a few weeks ago after getting bored and needed a new Phillies player to PC. Bought all of them on Ebay and COMC because not many seem to have his stuff on here. Also bought around 100 paper and 100 chrome base 2014 Bowman Draft.
[Image: aaronnola1%20001_zpstqc7sdhv.jpg]
[Image: aaronnola2%20001_zpszuoo7p7c.jpg]
[Image: aaronnola3%20001_zps3aczau5k.jpg]
Picked these up recently. Really getting into collecting his cards.[Image: nola%20721%20001_zpspajb1rst.jpg]

RE: The start of my new Aaron Nola PC w/scans
Great start! Keep us updated.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Nice way to start. Congratulations.

Great additions!!!! I just got my first Nola auto a few weeks ago too, it is a topps finest one. Hope he turns out to be an ace!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Great Stuff....good luck with the PC. Just hit 2 auto's last week in a 2014 Draft 1/2 case team break...both redemptions though. Keep us updated on your collection.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-03-2015, 07:32 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Great Stuff....good luck with the PC. Just hit 2 auto's last week in a 2014 Draft 1/2 case team break...both redemptions though. Keep us updated on your collection.
Phillies fans getting ready for Nola Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I got a '15 bowman purple, lmk if you need, haven't added it to my org yet
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

You've got a lot of cards for a first pick, good luck with your chase and keep goin'!!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the comments. It's nice to be excited for a PC again. Hopefully he is the real deal because the Phillies are in desperate need of talent

All in on Nola, I see! Awesome start. Kid's got a Nice autograph, too.
Like I said in another post, it's fun to follow a prospect and see them graduate into 'the bigs' .. Hope his future is bright!
BTW: I like your new banner! I hope your team's Phuture is bright, too Smile The Phillies have been kicked around for too long.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.