`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Check your Topps redemptions ... My Bryant arrived! ... And a question!?

Check your Topps redemptions ... My Bryant arrived! ... And a question!?
My Kris Bryant Bowman auto has shipped!
As always, they ship in waves, so be on the lookout!

I can't wait! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Check your Topps redemptions ... My Bryant had shipped
Which auto?
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Awesome DrM.....let us see it when it comes in. Thanks for the heads up. I've been lucky so far this year....no redemptions except Stanton from GQ (not redeemed yet).
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-27-2015, 08:01 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Which auto?
Good question!
When I spoke with Topps, they weren't sure. The redemption says Bowman Prospect Autograph of Kris Bryant PAKB from 2014 Bowman ... It might be the silver /35 one, but again, Topps couldn't tell me anything and there's only 3 listed Purple /10, black /25 & Silver /35 .... All I know, It's not the Bowman chrome auto. Smile
I'll post a pic as soon as I open the package.

(04-27-2015, 09:01 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome DrM.....let us see it when it comes in. Thanks for the heads up. I've been lucky so far this year....no redemptions except Stanton from GQ (not redeemed yet).
Will do, Joe! I'll post it!

Redeem that Stanton card! I bet it will look awesome! Unless, you're trading it?
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

What did the redemption come from? Or was it a contest
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Mine is still pending. .....7 months.

(04-28-2015, 07:59 AM)cmherren2 Wrote: Mine is still pending. .....7 months.
For a redemption???!!!! Can't you call someone? Geez. Write a letter to the top dog of topps? What's a man gotta do do get a freaking card?

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

My Stanton 2015 Strata Signature Relic is still pending.

(04-28-2015, 09:08 AM)tucker251 Wrote: For a redemption???!!!! Can't you call someone? Geez. Write a letter to the top dog of topps? What's a man gotta do do get a freaking card?
I know. They told me that if I don't get it by May 3rd I can request to have it replaced with a "like" product.

It's a 2014 Topps Heritage triple auto Josh Hamilton/Don Baylor/Rod Carew #'d/5. Not sure if I should hang and wait or request a replacement. I have never had a problem with redemptions, but I have heard that the "replacements" are sometimes not "like value".

Has anyone experienced a bad replacement?

(04-28-2015, 05:29 AM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: What did the redemption come from? Or was it a contest
It was from a retail blaster of Bowman. So, it will be a paper card, not chrome, I'm assuming. I missed the delivery today Sad hopefully, I can pick it up at FedEx tomorrow.