`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My BIGGEST pet peeve...

My BIGGEST pet peeve...
Not to sound all irritated and everything, but why do people send an open offer, then you throw stuff in there and they turn around and say "eh, no thanks" then just flat CANCEL the trade without any chance to go back and forth and make something work? Listen, if you don't wanna trade what's in your org, then either take it out or just tell me your rather not trade a certain card for it? At least allow me the chance and go back and see if there is something else I'd be interested in. No wonder this place is falling apart. All these noobs come in and don't understand the etiquette of trading. There's a reason a "send counteroffer" button exists. Ok, rant over. Who wants to trade? Lol
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: My BIGGEST pet peeve...
where are all the .22 long range bullets? just my rant, sorry going to the shooting range tomorrow. but I do hear you.....lol
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(04-27-2015, 06:50 PM)elberson Wrote: where are all the .22 long range bullets? just my rant, sorry going to the shooting range tomorrow. but I do hear you.....lol
Hahaha love it. We need to work out another trade soon my man! You're still holding about 1000 Bonds I need lol
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

I think we all live in glass houses my friend

(04-27-2015, 08:44 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: I think we all live in glass houses my friend
+1