`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How much do you add if...

How much do you add if...
Let's say a card is numbered to 5. And you have 1/5.
I wanna put up for trade here. I'm sure it don't book. And I know people add more being the first one.
So what's your thoughts?
Card if matters
[Image: BF8A0EF4-3971-4C00-84D7-DFE1502B5A8C_zpsxmbq6fgj.jpg]

RE: How much do you add if...
If it's my 1/5 I price it the same way I would 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5.
I don't hold in stock in first one/last one stamped having any type of premium.

Now some folks are willing to pay some more for a serial number to the jersey number of the player, some aren't. I won't, but that I can see at least a reason for.

This whole "eBay 1/1" stuff has gone bonkers.

Just my $.02
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(04-24-2015, 08:03 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: If it's my 1/5 I price it the same way I would 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5.

Now some folks are willing to pay some more for a serial number to the jersey number of the player, some aren't. I won't, but that I can see at least a reason for.

Just my $.02
+1. It isn't worth anymore than the others. It is however, a really nice looking card and worth more because it's extremely low numbered.

Sick card!

Personally I won't trade for or purchase a card for a premium based on the serial number number. Being the first of a print run or jersey number really doesn't mean much to me. I think more than anything this was started on eBay so sellers could try and make their cards stand out. But you may be able to find some people that want it though.
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(04-24-2015, 08:03 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: If it's my 1/5 I price it the same way I would 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5.

Just my $.02
Completely agree! +1

Just my $.02
+999999

"eBay 1/1" is nothing but a gimmick.

Lol ok cool. I toss it up see whet kinda bites I get. Thanks guys

(04-24-2015, 08:46 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Lol ok cool. I toss it up see whet kinda bites I get. Thanks guys
Glad you did cause I've always been curious about this as well. I have never paid for a card based on serial number either.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(04-25-2015, 12:56 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Glad you did cause I've always been curious about this as well. I have never paid for a card based on serial number either.
I did, "Once upon a time"
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Most people won't pay a premium, but some will. It just depends on the buyer. Most hardcore guys like on here don't really care, but there are some really #1 or first print guys out there.

Same goes for matching jersey and serial #.