Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JPLARSON - BLOWN AWAY - THANK YOU

JPLARSON - BLOWN AWAY - THANK YOU
Here is the story.

I searched the message boards in order to find some Peerless Price cards. I run across a scan that Jordan has posted, I needed a few cards in the scan so I thought I would ask in pm...are you still collecting Peerless? on 4/6

He repsonds back on 4/7, not really anymore..focusing more on the Bears. I ask if he still has some of Peerless. I let him know I had interest in him and he asks for my email address. I am ready for the spreadsheet.....

For some odd reason, I got signed out of the forum....I notice and sign back in.
2 weeks later on 4/20 and send him my email address, he responds and says let me send you over a list. I am stoked, I really want to grab some Peerless cards....then, he responds again with "I will do you one better, what is your mailing address."

I ask if I can buy them, he says I will get you a tracking number later. I mention that it is a super kind gesture and to at least let me pay him some paypal for shipping. He responds by sending me a tracking number and no email address...

Today I check the mail and boom, blown away.

THANK YOU JORDAN!!!! Very Awesome and super kind.

Can someone pm me an email address for him? Or I will just buy some random Bears and send them to you. I do have your mailing address now Smile

a 900 card count box that has been sent priority. I open to find......

[Image: 20150423_120942_zpsarxorcu4.jpg]
[Image: 20150423_121051_zpsouxma7cx.jpg]
[Image: 20150423_121609_zpsmwqaxxgb.jpg]
[Image: 20150423_121503_zpsbztn5zfu.jpg]
[Image: 20150423_121712_zpshb36xfer.jpg]

[Image: VOLS_zpsf7cf6842.jpg]

RE: JPLARSON - BLOWN AWAY - THANK YOU
Wow, that was pretty darn cool of him!

Beyond awesome! jplarson has always been a very helpful and generous member on here!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Wow! Such a stellar story of kindness and generosity! I have dealt with Jordan a couple of times, and I can say that he is a top notch member. Thanks for sharing this story, and thank you, Jordan, for the great show of integrity!

Randi

Yeah, he isn't so bad for a Bears fan :p lol, That's awesome!

total talley

99 total cards
5 autos
5 relic cards
a platinum medallion, a finest RC gold refractor, 2 e-topps, an Elite Status
and a ton of rookies....thanks again Jordan!!!!!!!
oh and a super cool Error 2000 Leaf Certified Peerless Price with an Az-Zar Hakim back on it.
[Image: VOLS_zpsf7cf6842.jpg]

That was an awesome and nice gesture on his part...no doubt.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

That is an awesome package...JP (jade)rocks Tongue
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]