`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How many Kris Bryant & Jose Abreu Autos left?

RE: How many Kris Bryant & Jose Abreu Autos left?
It's easy to get sucked in to the Bryant hype. So easy that I've got two boxes of Jumbo Chrome arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed.......
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

I just opened a box of Bowman Chrome. No Bryant or Abreu cards in it.

(04-23-2015, 06:44 PM)1969metsfan Wrote: It's easy to get sucked in to the Bryant hype. So easy that I've got two boxes of Jumbo Chrome arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed.......
Good luck man. Hope you get a nice orange refractor. That's not aiming too high is it?

(04-23-2015, 07:33 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Good luck man. Hope you get a nice orange refractor. That's not aiming too high is it?
Not at all, sir. Not at all!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

"Hope" is what sells sports cards Smile

I am "hoping" for my first baseball superfractor to be in my Jumbo case of 15' next week. Good luck to you on your break sir!

Man, I've learned my lesson over the years and now I never buy any boxes with "hope I pull this or that" as the main point of the break. Always open what you like and you can't go wrong. It's all luck anyway. Best of luck to you however you go. Just remember that with all the new stuff coming out.....he is going to have tons of auto's in the marketplace...real live RC auto's....not prospect auto's....that's what I'd go after.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

If you are looking to hit either a Bryant or Abreu auto you might be better off just purchasing the card(s) on ebay or someplace else by the time you factor in the cost of the boxes or a case. Jmo

I agree, I usually don't rely on the thought process of, "I really hope I pull this card," when opening boxes. I do enjoy just opening packs of cards not knowing what you are going to get, which is why I usually do that instead of just buying the individual card unless it is one that I absolutely must have. That is prolly why I have not bought a Bryant auto...yet. Plus the fact that he is going to have so many auto's released in the next several years, like what Phillies_Joe said, especially his official RC auto. I did cave and spend the money on a box of Bowman Chrome just to see what I get, but I think I am going to use the rest of the money I am saving for cards for Bowman 2015 unless I find a steal on ebay or something for another product before then.