`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small problem BIG favor....

Small problem BIG favor....
I just received today from D & A a 2014 topps heritage high number box set. The problem was no card # 564 Dellin Bettances in the box. If anyone has the card that has broken up the set I will trade or buy it from you. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated... Haven't called Topps yet, will do that tomorrow to see if they can be any help. So much for the complete 100 card set in the box. I'm glad I opened it and didn't stick it on a shelf.

RE: Small problem BIG favor....
It would seem that boxes of all sorts from Dave and Adam's have been missing quite a bit in the last few years.

This was a first for me. I called D & A and spoke to a sales person. He obviously didn't have the card but was willing to compensate it for me. I'm not blaming D & A but more topps and their poor quality control. I will see how I make out tomorrow when I call Topps. The good part of the box set was that I pulled the Jacob deGrom auto out of the box.

(04-22-2015, 02:19 PM)corbin21 Wrote: The good part of the box set was that I pulled the Jacob deGrom auto out of the box.
Then stop complaining Smile that's an awesome hit! Congrats.

You can probably pick up the Dellin Betances card for a buck or 2 on eBay. I have a set that had 5 cards with mangled corners. If I didn't collect Yankee Cards, you'd could've had mine. Ill be breaking up those cards eventually.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice auto. I love DeGrom.

Ha ha ha who's complaining I'm not.....I was compensated by God for the missing card !!!!

Thanks to Bonds2001 I will have a complete set. I will make sure I send him something in return. Thanks Again.

(04-22-2015, 09:58 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Thanks to Bonds2001 I will have a complete set. I will make sure I send him something in return. Thanks Again.
No problem..always glad to help the collector

A BIG thank you to bonds20001 for sending me the only card I needed to complete the manufactured set I bought. I made sure I sent him something that he can put into his former Giants PC lol. Thanks again Jeff from one Giants fan to another.....