`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some "big" adds :)

Some "big" adds :)
Got a few things in the mail the past 2 days. Pretty happy to have them!

First, from djohn (thanks again, BTW!):

Then, another Prizm gold!

The rest of the bits I got recently:

And, now with the Jumbo add and the Prizm blue, I am that much closer to the non-1/1 rainbow for Prizm, and the Nelson Fire non-1/1 rainbow is complete again Smile

RE: Some "big" adds :)
Good gravy, that's a lot of Prizm parallels
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Are those 5x7 or 8x10 cards, or I am I just thinking they're much larger scans?
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(04-21-2015, 09:47 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Are those 5x7 or 8x10 cards, or I am I just thinking they're much larger scans?
5x7, I kept them bigger in the picture size since i keep my normal sized cards at about 800x600 (or vice versa) and kept these in their respective size to the normal cards LOL
(04-21-2015, 09:44 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Good gravy, that's a lot of Prizm parallels
Tell me about it! The blue one I just got has been the *only* one I've seen for Jordy since the product came out! I've seen 3 of the tie dye (and lost out on all three), and yet the Walmart retail blue I've seen one :/ I just want to find that Tie Dye so I can call the base Prizm for this year complete!

I occasionally check around for the tie dye Jordy for you. No joy so far.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

heh, incoming wood Smile

Nice adds man! There's a local card shop by me here in WI, I'll ask around in there this weekend and see if they've seen the tie-dye or the gold hands team.

Thanks guys Smile I appreciate you all being on the lookout! Will happily overpay for them if you find them!

Got a few more adds thanks to savagenate to show off once I get the scans edited Smile

All right, the Fire non-1/1 rainbow has been updated with the scan of the "wood" parallel being added. I think I may need to rescan that in a top loader instead of a one touch. That doesn't look very good!

Also added a few more adds to the items in the slideshow courtesy of savagenate! Thanks again for that trade Smile

Thank you! Smile