`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...While I wait for the BGS Gods to Judge....

...While I wait for the BGS Gods to Judge....
So, ...While I wait for the BGS Gods to Judge.... I thought I would showcase some of the autos I have on hand, including the entire 2014 Turkey Red Base Auto Set. A few of the stars are off for grading in 2 separate submissions, including I believe 17 autos that went with Wendy's group submission, and another 6 autos from my own. Not counting those 23 autos out for grading, here are the other 106 autos I have at home, which looks really cool all together.

I also have in photo #2 about half of the hard to find SP Photo Variations. Bridgewater is out on my submission, and the Bortles variation (and another Evans and Ebron) are out with Wendy. STILL cannot find Mason or Sankey???

Finally, photo #4 shows my favorite part of 2014 Turkey Red - My collection of nearly 250 Mini parallel cards! These are just way cool to me, and I don't know why....but at 1 mini per $25.00 box, I think they are pretty tough to get a full set...In fact, I still need 4 cards for my FULL set of 100!

I was going to ask the group if you think this would be something to put in a binder and display in a binder book with pages, or would it not be worth the trouble?

*** ... So I ask you - would you put this set (Minus the elusive Garappolo auto) on display in a binder with pages? ****

-Kms

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

RE: ...While I wait for the BGS Gods to Judge....
I have always believed you should put cards in something protective if you are going to show them safely. For your multibles, binder pages work great. Nice stuff and good luck!
Mostly football and a set builder

I would. Easier to store, and handy to admire Smile Unless of course they start looking like stars...I may pull them out then. That's just how I do it though.

...Incidentally, I am down to 2 CARDS!

I need:

Isiah Crowell Mini
Carlos Hyde Mini

...Picked up Mack and Shaw minis this week.

This has been a BEAST to assemble, and I would not be surprised if less than 10 Master sets WITHOUT the entire 78 Base autos have been assembled, much less mine with all 100 base, all 100 mini (minus Crowell and Hyde so far), all 10 Photo SP, and all 78 Base Autos.

... Carlos Hyde and Isiah Crowell minis, are you out there!!!???

- Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]