`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a heads up

Just a heads up
First off I would like to apologize to the individuals I've traded with lately. I've taken much longer to ship than normal. My work load has increased a tremendous amount in the past 2 months and it isn't going to let up for a while. I'm up extremely early and home extremely late. Some days I can leave the job sites at lunch and other days I have issues to deal with straight through lunch, but it doesn't matter anyway because I'm working in towns and cities I'm not familiar with. Anyway, for about the next month this won't change and it will take me a few extra days to ship until I start the Boston area colleges. At that point I'm out fairly early every day and there isn't the same issues to deal with as the residential homes. Sorry for the delays guys.

RE: Just a heads up
No worries from us, Matt. Life comes first!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Thank you sir. Any current trade I've made in the past few days will be going out tomorrow. Usually I can get them out next day but it's been taking me closer to 4 lately.

Not worried at all.