`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2014 Five Star McMurray Booklet Collection

2014 Five Star McMurray Booklet Collection
Funny thing happened at Trade Day yesterday at my LCS...I have a local friend and box breaker showed up with a card he thought I'd probably want. It was the 2014 Five Star McDonald's booklet! I had seen it on eBay for the past year, but the seller has been pretty tight on it. Anyhow, my friend had got it specifically for me! Needless to say it cost me some of my very best St Louis Cardinals cards, but it was well worth it! They look great all together! Thanks for looking! - Jason

(The McDonald's scan should correct itself eventually to look like the others)

[Image: 007_zpsczrsnfuu.jpg]
[Image: jmac001_zpse0ae9e4f.jpg]
[Image: 006_zpslkdcxs8u.jpg]
[Image: 015_zps4b13a1d9.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0843_zps104c561e.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 2014 Five Star McMurray Booklet Collection
Another awesome addition, congrats Jason and good luck on finding the others!

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Awesome addition Jason! You're nearly halfway there now.

Thanks guys! I'm pretty stoked to have the 5 I already have...though finding any of the others would be gravy! Personally, I think I have probably the 3 or 4 best of the bunch, but that's probably my biased opinion, lol.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

There's more than 5!?!? I think those are definitely awesome, and the McD's, Bass Pro and NASCAR patches are the best of the lot, I'm sure...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(04-21-2015, 02:19 PM)dunnere Wrote: There's more than 5!?!? I think those are definitely awesome, and the McD's, Bass Pro and NASCAR patches are the best of the lot, I'm sure...
The checklist here on Beckett has 10 listed...and I know there is one that sold on eBay that wasn't on the checklist, so that's 11 at least. The other patches that I know of are:

US Flag
Chevy
Earnhardt Ganassi
Banana Boat ***
Coca Cola

Bell Helicopter ***

*** The Bell Helicopter is the one I saw that sold that isn't on the checklist. I also saw the Banana Boat come up for sale and I was unable to afford it at the time. So there are at least two I know of that are in other collections. The other four I have not seen yet.

That is one of the nicest logo collections i have seen congrats!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-28-2015, 10:08 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: That is one of the nicest logo collections i have seen congrats!!!
Thank You, friend, I really appreciate the kind words. I'm very proud and grateful to have the ones I do. I'd love to find one or two more of them, but if I never do, it won't disappoint me. Like I've said before...you can't have them all! (Let alone afford them all, lol)