Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Same card in different folder
04-19-2015, 04:42 PM
Same card in different folder
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but its the only forum i found about the organizer i previously had this about 2 years ago and i wasn't able to add the same card to 2 different folders/ collections has this change? If not i feel this is a good suggestion because i like to have an organizer of my pc and and organizer of tradable cards. i'm not one for duplicates but i couldn't get the item to show up in different folders. thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Same card in different folder
When you add your cards to recently added folder, you can add to one folder and then move to a second folder. Hope this helps!

Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2
01-06-2018, 09:06 PM
I have been working on cataloging my collection, and have been adding in the entire set of "wants" so that I would know what holes to fill. When I would do this, I would add to Recently Added, then bulk move them to my individual folders as necessary. When I did this, it now has the collection in two places. When I try to delete the one, it delete's both. If something was already in say, 1991-92 Upper Deck Basketball and I had 1991-92 Upper Deck Basketball in recently added and tried to move to the folder, it would say there was a duplicate and not move it, however, deleting would cause me to lose both.

Any help to fix this is appreciated.
01-07-2018, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 06:02 PM by ahvjr.)
I have cards in two folders. The best way for me to do this is check the box of the card you want in another folder and then hit add to and it will ask you which folder you want to add it to. If you want it in a new folder you need to create the folder before you make the move.

Hope this helps. Art
(01-06-2018 09:06 PM)hinote1358 Wrote:  I have been working on cataloging my collection, and have been adding in the entire set of "wants" so that I would know what holes to fill. When I would do this, I would add to Recently Added, then bulk move them to my individual folders as necessary. When I did this, it now has the collection in two places. When I try to delete the one, it delete's both. If something was already in say, 1991-92 Upper Deck Basketball and I had 1991-92 Upper Deck Basketball in recently added and tried to move to the folder, it would say there was a duplicate and not move it, however, deleting would cause me to lose both.

Any help to fix this is appreciated.

This one is easy to fix. While in a folder click on show tags, this will show you which folder each card is in. If it is in multiple folders it will show that also. After each folder it is in there is an X, hit the X after the folder you want to remove it from and it will ask you if your sure. After the card is gone you can hit hide tags if you don't want that showing anymore.

Hope this is what you were asking for,

Art

Rookie Card Collector
http://s846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/ahvjr/
[Image: bucs-1.jpg]