`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Leaf Heroes of Baseball...Musial Auto?

2015 Leaf Heroes of Baseball...Musial Auto?
Saw these at Target tonight, is it worth it? I always wanted his auto but from what I see on eBay it looks like he signed them on his deathbed? It's kind of sad...anyone bought one yet
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: 2015 Leaf Heroes of Baseball...Musial Auto?
I bought one....the cards both look and feel cheap. In just one box you are able to put together the base set 1-60 and have 4-5 duplicates left over....you can also complete the Musial Moments set 1-20 with about 8 duplicates of those. The autograph cards is just a random Musial Moments card from the set of 20 with an autograph sticker on it. As a Cardinals fan I bought one because I was like "hey a Musial auto for $40!", but I even sold the auto because of how cheap they look. I sold the auto for $30 and the base set of 60 for $8 so I pretty much made my money back and kept the Musial 20 card set.

I picked one of these up today and I wish I would've seen this post first. I didn't have a Musial auto, so it felt like a no-brainer. Like slufan said, the cards are cheap and nothing special. The auto is a sticker and it just looks bad. I'll probably end up selling it and picking up a different Musial auto on the bay.

I saw them the other day but couldn't quite pull the trigger after I did a quick search on my phone. If I go back next weekend and they still have some after I get paid, maybe but eh.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I sold mine yesterday. I couldn't see adding it to my PC when it didn't look good at all
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Yeah i passed on this and would rather spend extra money on a nice auto
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

i decided to not get one, I bought the Pete Rose Retail Box because I'm a big Rose fan, I felt disappointed somehow, because they were so easy to get and I didn't get one of the SP versions, just the plain old sticker auto.