`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman 2015 Baseball checklist released

Bowman 2015 Baseball checklist released
Has anyone else taken a look at this yet? I know it's not as hyped as last year with Kris Bryant and Jose Abreu, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. I couldn't get into the Topps release this year, for some reason, so I have been holding off on buying cards (sans a few blasters from Wally World) until Bowman 2015 is released. Seeing the checklist just got me a little more excited about it!

RE: Bowman 2015 Baseball checklist released
I was looking to see if it was out a couple days ago, so nice that it finally is!

I agree, does looking really promising. Good to see Rafael Devers on the auto list. He doesn't have many cards yet, so that'll probably be one of the heavy hitters I'd imagine.

Not sure how much I like the repeat autos from 14 Draft, but I guess I'd rather see more Schwarber, etal autos than 28th round picks.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: Bowman 2015 Baseball checklist released
I like the list but am not SUPER excited by it. I'm actually kicking around the idea of buying a jumbo or two to build the whole set.

What I am SUPER excited about is the design. I simply love this year's design...it's been a good year for Topps so far with their design.