`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hernandze Found Guilty of Murder in the 1st Degree

Hernandze Found Guilty of Murder in the 1st Degree
Former NFL Thug Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st Degree Murder. I am satisfied to see the wheels of justice put the brakes on "above the law" thugs who think life is a video game, without rule of law.

- Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

RE: Hernandze Found Guilty of Murder in the 1st Degree
Yeah, I was expecting him to be acquitted since he was a big NFL star, and am pleasantly surprised that they had the guts to convict him. From the moment they released that he had destroyed his phone and security system right after the murder, I was pretty much convinced that he did it. Innocent people don't do that. They also don't have their fiancee throw away a box that contained evidence of something, either. Just way too many things about the case that made it pretty apparent that even if he didn't pull the trigger himself, he was behind it. Let's hope that there wasn't any jury misconduct or tampering so that we can go without having to deal with a mistrial.

Glad justice is served

By all right, the value of his football cards now should be Zero - maybe even measured in negative numbers

unfortunately I know that there are actually people who want them.

(04-15-2015, 04:13 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: By all right, the value of his football cards now should be Zero - maybe even measured in negative numbers

unfortunately I know that there are actually people who want them.
Lol his cards are pretty high right now.

Sellers actually have "found GUILTY" in the titles of cards..

(04-15-2015, 07:28 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: Lol his cards are pretty high right now.

Sellers actually have "found GUILTY" in the titles of cards..
unfortunately that is as unsurprising as it is disgusting.

Wow...what people will do to make a dollar...

Unfortunately for set collector's he'll be part of those checklists just like Rae Carruth, Lawrence Phillips, and Darren Sharper.

General public, people that know I collect, frequently ask me stuff like "Hey do you have any OJ Simpson cards?" and now it's about Hernandez. I tell them, "Not really" and they always respond, "damn that's a shame, you could really be racking up the dough if you did!"
Sure there's some people out there that'll initially buy up cards for those players, maybe, but long term that doesn't mean a thing. And I can't ever find the words to convey how stupid their logic is.

Just today I found a Darren Sharper authentic NFL Saints Super Bowl patch jersey, in my size, at the flea market. Even jokingly saying I was going to buy it, with a very sarcastic tone, got looks of disgust and mutterings of "jackass."
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram