`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Two BANGERS on the block! Kershaw RC Auto/Abreu Plate Auto

FT: Two BANGERS on the block! Kershaw RC Auto/Abreu Plate Auto
In honor of my good friend Rich (rad_1205) hitting the big 3-5-0 trades... and soon coming back to the states , I have decided to put up two of my hardest hitting BANGERS (his term, that i find myself using all the time now) up for exploratory trade purposes!

Item number one is a 2006 Bowman Chrome Clayton Kershaw AU Rookie.... and Item 2 is a 2014 Topps Supreme Black Printing Plate AU Jose Abreu !

It will take big deals of course to get either of these beauties, and I am willing to trade up to them in my favor of course, I'm always open to ideas and creativity. Would love to get close to 1-1 deals but hey I know that's not always likely.

My dream return would be to couple them and get myself into a 2011 Mike Trout Sterling Autograph... but those are hard to come by....

So, my other wants are Trout variations of rookies (refractors, autos and such).... Or some Autos or other variations of that Kris Bryant fellow.... also would consider other rookie autos, or maybe even vintage rookies.... or a combo of any of the above.... as many of you know if its a rookie or rookie auto, I may have some level of interest.

Anyhow thanks Richard, James, Brian, Greg, Matt, and all the other guys who truly opened up their PC's just to make this more fun for us all... and here are two from mine... and open for trade in my org:....

[Image: image_zps1a0ssfgv.jpg]
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: FT: Two BANGERS on the block! Kershaw RC Auto/Abreu Plate Auto
Wow... Never knew how clean that Kershaw was. Im not big on graded cards or ever had anything graded myself but looking at the Kershaw id say it would get one hell of a grade.

Ive been tempted to bite at that Abreu plate as well, but I have to take a step back im sure someone is going to come along with an insane offer for both of these cards.

BTW: Pretty sure #2 is checked off LOL
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Hahaha was hoping you saw this post...

Yes 2 is checked off crossed out and slid deep into PC status... Doesn't mean I wouldn't trade for another haha!!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(04-14-2015, 10:52 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: Hahaha was hoping you saw this post...

Yes 2 is checked off crossed out and slid deep into PC status... Doesn't mean I wouldn't trade for another haha!!
I cant be tempted LMAO (14 days)
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

pretty card buddy
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~