`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1997 Upper Deck SPX - Michael Jordan - #5 - Gold Parallel

1997 Upper Deck SPX - Michael Jordan - #5 - Gold Parallel
Well, I got the two back that I submitted a few weeks ago this morning. I got a 9.5 and an 8.5. After looking at the 8.5, I should not have submitted it, but I really wasn't paying close enough attention. I don't have that much in it to begin with, but I should be able to get back what I spent on it overall w/grading.

The 9.5 is my 2nd 9.5 to have and there are only 10 in existence so I've had solid cards in my hands. I've got another one going right now. I was able to snag $150 for my first 9.5 so we'll see how this 2nd one goes.

See pics below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 1997 Upper Deck SPX - Michael Jordan - #5 - Gold Parallel
These are condition sensitive. I would be interested in the 8.5 if you are moving it. However, I am hardly ever on this board so I am not sure that would work.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(04-13-2015, 08:15 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: These are condition sensitive. I would be interested in the 8.5 if you are moving it. However, I am hardly ever on this board so I am not sure that would work.
I've already sold the 9.5 for $215 on eBay about 30 minutes ago. I'll PM you and we'll see if we can work something out.

Well, those lasted a whopping 12 hours on eBay. LOL.

Update:

Got my latest one back today.

Another 9.5!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)