`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box Museum CASE HIT (scans)

RE: 1 Box Museum CASE HIT (scans)
You gonna stick around for a bit on Wednesday James? I've been out of action for the past little while but will be at MLS on Wed.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

im going to try to simon what time u going to be there?

I'll probably get there between 6 and 6:30.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(04-13-2015, 11:01 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'll probably get there between 6 and 6:30.
ok ,i will see you there .im going to bring a few nicer cards that i have for trade

Sweet dude, I'll load up some ammo in the trade box...juuuust in case...

(04-13-2015, 11:14 PM)ounagi Wrote: ok ,i will see you there .im going to bring a few nicer cards that i have for trade

That Boggs is amazing. Congratulations.

(04-13-2015, 07:16 PM)ounagi Wrote: im not a seller but if u want to trade for them im open to that just shoot me an offer i believe they are loaded for trade
I really don't have much for trade. Thanks for the reply though.