`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should always stick to Bowman- Terrible 2015 Museum Box, Heritage blaster luck

I should always stick to Bowman- Terrible 2015 Museum Box, Heritage blaster luck
Yesterday I picked up a box of 2015 Museum Collection, this box was so bad I am never buying a box of this ever again. Fortunately I had to stop at Walmart for groceries and I grabbed a blaster of Heritage with a pretty fishy Bazooka hit.

Museum Terribleness
[Image: IMG_0012_zpsyniy4kae.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0010_zps9i0klgme.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0011_zpsdsn4z4kf.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0009_zpsiotjk50b.jpg]
Base
James Shields
Phil Niekro
Brandon Belt
Brandon Finnegan
Troy Tulowitzki
Jorge Soler
David Ortiz
Lou Gehrig
Clayton Kershaw
Jackie Robinson
Hanley Ramirez
Daniel Norris Gold
Joey Votto Gold
Jorge Soler Gold
Maikel Franco Green /399
Ozzie Smith Canvas Reproduction

Thank god for the blaster of Heritage.
[Image: IMG_0008_zpshgcvk3pb.jpg]

RE: I should always stick to Bowman- Terrible 2015 Museum Box, Heritage blaster luck
man sorry to see and hear. been comtiplating on buying a box or separate cards off the bay. they look nice though.

RE: I should always stick to Bowman- Terrible 2015 Museum Box, Heritage blaster luck
Well it is a Red Sox box so you could at least trade for something decent.. Very nice trout!

I listed em on ebay. I figure now is the most I will ever get for them. I was saving my cash for 2015 Bowman but I caved and wasted $200. I like the look of the cards but I wish I would have looked at the checklist before a tried a box. Why are Mike Napoli and Matt Barnes in a $50 per pack product?

im very interested in your museum base if trading them lmk thanks

They put way too many red sox in museum this year. Between Napoli, Barnes, Jim Rice, Castillo, Ranaudo, Tazawa, Craig and Cespedes, its way too much. Half of their roster is on the checklist!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(04-12-2015, 12:06 PM)joba the clark Wrote: I listed em on ebay. I figure now is the most I will ever get for them. I was saving my cash for 2015 Bowman but I caved and wasted $200. I like the look of the cards but I wish I would have looked at the checklist before a tried a box. Why are Mike Napoli and Matt Barnes in a $50 per pack product?
Good point.
BTW: with that increasingly scruffy beard, Napoli should be playing ball with the old House of David baseball team instead of the BoSox.

Pretty stinky Museum box, But at least you maintained your Heritage Lucky Streak! Hmmmm? Perhaps Streaky is close by and you don't realize it yet? If you keep getting retail hits and If your alcoholic beverage supply should be mysteriously disappearing, I'd suspect Streaky! Smile
Awesome Trout Hit! Congrats on that! (The JoFer relic isn't that bad, either)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-12-2015, 01:06 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Good point.
BTW: with that increasingly scruffy beard, Napoli should be playing ball with the old House of David baseball team instead of the BoSox.

Pretty stinky Museum box, But at least you maintained your Heritage Lucky Streak! Hmmmm? Perhaps Streaky is close by and you don't realize it yet? If you keep getting retail hits and If your alcoholic beverage supply should be mysteriously disappearing, I'd suspect Streaky! Smile
Awesome Trout Hit! Congrats on that! (The JoFer relic isn't that bad, either)
I went through like a 6 or 7 Heritage Blaster drought before the Trout though. But it was nice to see a decent pull yesterday. I wanted to throw up after opening the Museum Box.

hmm, I would have liked your box of Museum. All on EBAY? The base on EBAY also?

What's a blaster of Heritage cost?