`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should always stick to Bowman- Terrible 2015 Museum Box, Heritage blaster luck

RE: I should always stick to Bowman- Terrible 2015 Museum Box, Heritage blaster luck
(04-12-2015, 03:29 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: What's a blaster of Heritage cost?
$20 (retail box)

Base is not on ebay...not sure if I want list it there or here for trade yet.

RE: I should always stick to Bowman- Terrible 2015 Museum Box, Heritage blaster luck
(04-12-2015, 04:16 PM)joba the clark Wrote: $20 (retail box)

Very interested in what you may have because I'm putting together the set. Please keep me posted on your decision. Thanks.

(04-12-2015, 04:16 PM)joba the clark Wrote: $20 (retail box)

Still seems comparable though. If your spending $20 a pop on blasters and not getting anything for a while, your still down $160 or so. At least your getting some hits from the Museum Collection. What did you pull for blue base parallels? Anything you'd be interested in trading?

(04-12-2015, 07:32 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Still seems comparable though. If your spending $20 a pop on blasters and not getting anything for a while, your still down $160 or so. At least your getting some hits from the Museum Collection. What did you pull for blue base parallels? Anything you'd be interested in trading?
Yeah but it is a little easier to justify spending $20 and getting nothing over the course of a few weeks than it is spending $200 and getting $20 worth of cards. I see your argument. I have been thinking of things like that to make me feel better about it...LOL. I was saving for a case of 2015 Bowman so hopefully I can get some of that money back.

(04-12-2015, 04:30 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Very interested in what you may have because I'm putting together the set. Please keep me posted on your decision. Thanks.
I will let you know. I would probably be looking for Jeter base stuff if I traded them. I will more than likely trade em.

Sorry to see someone else got kicked in the nuts by Museum besides me. I also never buy high end but went against my better judgment and bought a box. I will just stick to buying singles for PC stuff from higher end releases. My hits were Gregory Polanco Auto /99, Vizquel Auto /399, Billy Hamilton Jumbo Relic /50, and Moustakas Quad Relic /99. Can't all be winners but I am done with high end. Now I have to sell some cards if I want Gypsy Queen boxes since I blew my money set aside on Museum

Great hit on the Trout!

(04-13-2015, 07:37 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Sorry to see someone else got kicked in the nuts by Museum besides me. I also never buy high end but went against my better judgment and bought a box. I will just stick to buying singles for PC stuff from higher end releases. My hits were Gregory Polanco Auto /99, Vizquel Auto /399, Billy Hamilton Jumbo Relic /50, and Moustakas Quad Relic /99. Can't all be winners but I am done with high end. Now I have to sell some cards if I want Gypsy Queen boxes since I blew my money set aside on Museum
Polanco is a decent auto. I would have been happy if I got that, it won't fetch much right now but he is going to be a superstar. But yeah thats a tough box too.

(04-12-2015, 04:30 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Very interested in what you may have because I'm putting together the set. Please keep me posted on your decision. Thanks.
I added the base for trade.