`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 boxes of Museum Collection

RE: 4 boxes of Museum Collection
Keep me in mind if you pull any Sonny in future breaks....also Canseco.

(04-11-2015, 09:15 PM)wordsense Wrote: Keep me in mind if you pull any Sonny in future breaks....also Canseco.
I think I have some of Gray's auto's in. Actually, I know I have a Gypsy Queen maroon or red auto in of Canseco's.

nice breaks matt

Nice break, I'd be interested in your Cardinals stuff. My ORG is outdated but hopefully I can get it back up to date soon.

Sweet break Matt. I got on a Mojo break yesterday and got the Mets. I was yay the mets again. My last four random breaks have been the mets. Well the second box had the Gold framed David Wright auto. Also got a Degrom triple relic auto and a Daniel Murphy jumbo relic.

(04-11-2015, 11:13 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Sweet break Matt. I got on a Mojo break yesterday and got the Mets. I was yay the mets again. My last four random breaks have been the mets. Well the second box had the Gold framed David Wright auto. Also got a Degrom triple relic auto and a Daniel Murphy jumbo relic.
Nice. I'd be interested in the DeGrom. What's mojo, btw? I've seen people post that now about a thousand times and have no clue what they're talking about unless they mean the literal term.

(04-11-2015, 09:54 PM)Neifert Wrote: Nice break, I'd be interested in your Cardinals stuff. My ORG is outdated but hopefully I can get it back up to date soon.
That whole break was Red Sox and Cardinals it seemed. All are listed for trade.

Mojo box breaks. Its one of two sites i use for online breaks. The other layton.
(04-12-2015, 07:18 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: Mojo box breaks. Its one of two sites i use for online breaks. The other layton.
I will let you know when i get them.

Doesn't look like too bad of a break really. I don't really have much for trade, so if you'd be willing to sell the the Wacha Auto and Heyward parallel let me know!

(04-12-2015, 07:54 AM)slufan83 Wrote: Doesn't look like too bad of a break really. I don't really have much for trade, so if you'd be willing to sell the the Wacha Auto and Heyward parallel let me know!
Sure. Let me figure out how to receive paypal first. If you want to figure out what you'd like to pay, shoot me a number. I guess I have to load them for sale as well.

Nice Mcgwire. I am not a fan of the checklist on these at $190 plus per box. My box was the worst box of anything I have ever opened.