`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
March and April arrivals

March and April arrivals
First of all, thanks to all of you who trusted the new guy. I enjoy the cards you send me and I hope you are enjoying the cards I send you. I have only been trading online since January of this year. I returned after a 20+ year hiatus. I am amazed at what baseball cards are today and absolutely love it.

I feel like I am making progress on my PC collection and wanted to share them with everyone. The Cardinals cards are not for trade unless........

I'm only a couple cards away from the whole 2015 Postseason Cardinals set. If you have what I'm missing I would love to trade.

Hopefully the photo bucket link posts correctly. Thanks again for trading with me now and in the future.

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/Chris_...t=3&page=1

RE: March and April arrivals
offer sent

Nice stuff. Open offer sent. I need that giolito auto!

Loved dealing with you. I recently picked up a Wong auto and expect an offer in a couple of days!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(04-10-2015, 07:56 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Loved dealing with you. I recently picked up a Wong auto and expect an offer in a couple of days!
Let me know when you get it.....I'll take a peek.

It was a pleasure trading with you, friend. Always happy to help out a fellow Cardinals collector!

You've picked up some very sweet cards! Love those Post Season relic cards. And if you ever want to trade one of your Yadier autos...you know who to call on! Wink lol
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Lol! I'm still looking for a wong patch for you that that isn't mine. Wink

(04-10-2015, 11:18 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: Lol! I'm still looking for a wong patch for you that that isn't mine. Wink
lmao! Yeah, you won that one. It's all good, though, as long as it went to a Cardinals fan. But please do keep me in mind if you end up with any extra Yadier, Musial, or Holliday (in a Cards uni) autos as I am still in need of one of each. I have a couple Cardinal big guns I can break out to offer to another Cardinals collector should the need arise.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports