`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps Chrome addiction

Topps Chrome addiction
So I have an addiction and it's called Topps Chrome. 2 boxes of 2014. It's treated me pretty well and I love the Topps Shelf insert.

First the inserts and parallels
[Image: Scan0007_zps1lfumfqe.jpg]
The Cruz looks awesome in Black, I like when the parallel matches the team colors

And the autos, no Abreu but the Sepia looks great and it's my only Ventura auto
[Image: Scan0006_zpsawpit9ob.jpg]

I only need 2 cards to complete the set so I guess I better get a couple more boxes
Thanks for the look, all is PC

RE: Topps Chrome addiction
I've always loved chrome, especially the parallel cards!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Nice stuff...I love those Sepia Refractors.

Hi my name is Josh and I'm also addicted to Topps Chrome, ha. I busted a case of 13, I missed 14 as I was on a hiatus from collecting. Love me some Chrome. If you pulled in Brett Lawrie or cardinals I'd be interested.

Are the Stroman's FT?
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Ya'know ... Now that you mention it .... Topps Chrome might be the perfect crossover product for me. Flagship Topps mixed with Bowman Chrome ... I can eliminate 2 very costly products and concentrate on one very nice, smaller set of cards. I've already been buying the retail exclusive Topps Chrome update every year. Hmmmmm? I could concentrate my autograph collecting to rookies and stars, instead of prospects. I'd save room, I'd save time and money and I could actually complete a set of cards. I could change everything and make my life less cluttered and more streamlined!

Naaaaaaaaah! Who am I kidding? Smile

I'd eventually start buying it all after a few weeks of seeing the new products. But I can dream, can't I? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice boxes. If Stroman hadn't had a freak injury they'd be great boxes. I happen to really like topps chrome as well, particularly the rc refractor variations. They're gaining momentum lately because Bowman Chrome is making way too many parallels.

Thats a pretty sharp looking Ventura! Nice break!

(04-10-2015, 09:20 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Ya'know ... Now that you mention it .... Topps Chrome might be the perfect crossover product for me. Flagship Topps mixed with Bowman Chrome ... I can eliminate 2 very costly products and concentrate on one very nice, smaller set of cards. I've already been buying the retail exclusive Topps Chrome update every year. Hmmmmm? I could concentrate my autograph collecting to rookies and stars, instead of prospects. I'd save room, I'd save time and money and I could actually complete a set of cards. I could change everything and make my life less cluttered and more streamlined!

Naaaaaaaaah! Who am I kidding? Smile

I'd eventually start buying it all after a few weeks of seeing the new products. But I can dream, can't I? Smile
I know what you mean. I always tell myself I'm just going to buy boxes of 1 or 2 sets then something else peaks my interest. In a month or 2 I'll be addicted to the next cool product (Bowman's Best maybe???)

I blame Wal-Mart, having the cards close to the registers, how can I not go look.
And D&A, putting all their products on an easily accessible website, how dare they.
And Beckett, previewing product when it comes out.

So it's not my fault, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Nice. That Ventura Sepia auto looks amazing.