`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need to replenish some trade bait; any suggestions?

need to replenish some trade bait; any suggestions?
I'm running low on Jeter stuff and would like to get some opinions on some of his cards to get from my lcs. He has some game used cards, #d cards, rookies, and base/inserts/paralells. He has mid 90s- current stuff and really there is just too many to try and list. I am looking for things that I will be able to move pretty quickly in trades. Any opinions and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: need to replenish some trade bait; any suggestions?
would really like to know what some of the more popular or easily trade-able Jeter stuff are being sought after. let's see some comments. I'd like to pick some up by the end of the week.

Jeter rc's are always great trade bait and easily movable. I'd say out side of rc's and rare 90's inserts, anything new and as low numbered as possible. You really cant go wrong with his cards, provided you dont buy all base cards.

(04-08-2015, 09:05 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Jeter rc's are always great trade bait and easily movable. I'd say out side of rc's and rare 90's inserts, anything new and as low numbered as possible. You really cant go wrong with his cards, provided you dont buy all base cards.
ok thanks. I know there were a few #d cards there and he had some rare 90s inserts, so I'll probably lean in that direction.

I was kinda hoping some of the people on here would give some more feedback as far as which Jeters they are after, but I guess since I didn't make a list of what the card shop has, it's on me. Next time I'll be sure to have that.

You can add any GU or AUTO to your list. I never have one in my org that lasts longer than a week.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Any jeter rooks are great bait. Basically with jeter, the more they cost the better and more desirable they are. Stadium Club Murphy and SP foil are basically the two best. Then the rest follow for all the major sets like topps, UD, Score, etc. They are all in the same price range. To get good value you want to try to pay half of the bv for the cards. Not always possible but ideal. Other bait that always moves is Trout, Cabrera rookies, 89 Griffey upper deck. Currently Kris Bryant is as hot as they come as far as prospects. Hope this helps.

(04-10-2015, 09:02 AM)dyermaker81 Wrote: Any jeter rooks are great bait. Basically with jeter, the more they cost the better and more desirable they are. Stadium Club Murphy and SP foil are basically the two best. Then the rest follow for all the major sets like topps, UD, Score, etc. They are all in the same price range. To get good value you want to try to pay half of the bv for the cards. Not always possible but ideal. Other bait that always moves is Trout, Cabrera rookies, 89 Griffey upper deck. Currently Kris Bryant is as hot as they come as far as prospects. Hope this helps.
thanks for the advice. I picked up a few Jeters today at the card shop and I will post which ones in a little while.