Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1992-93 Upper Deck Award Winner Holograms #AW1 Michael Jordan/Scoring

1992-93 Upper Deck Award Winner Holograms #AW1 Michael Jordan/Scoring
Guys I have this same card :
1992-93 Upper Deck Award Winner Holograms #AW1 Michael Jordan/Scoring, however on the back mine says EB1 as opposed to AW1. It is the only difference.

I tried searching to find it however I was unable to locate. Probably due to my noobyness with searching correctly as I haven't been a member for a while and the site layout has changed .

Can anyone either A)Direct me to the correct description for my Award Winner Hologram Jordan Card or B)Inform me of why it is different numbering.

RE: 1992-93 Upper Deck Award Winner Holograms #AW1 Michael Jordan/Scoring
The card is from the International version of 1992-93 Upper Deck. They made boxes specifically for other countries, and they are distinguishable by the language on the cards, and in some cases the card numbers. If you look closely at the back, you might notice that the words are in English as well as another language. Whatever the other language is will tell you which International version you have.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(04-06-2015, 09:32 AM)djohn Wrote: The card is from the International version of 1992-93 Upper Deck. They made boxes specifically for other countries, and they are distinguishable by the language on the cards, and in some cases the card numbers. If you look closely at the back, you might notice that the words are in English as well as another language. Whatever the other language is will tell you which International version you have.
EB1 and EB9 are the Int'l versions. They come in Spanish, Italian, and French versions.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Thank You kindly.