Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mailman Delivered Today - Lakers

The Mailman Delivered Today - Lakers
2013-14 Innovation Foundations Ink Karl Malone /25

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Collecting Minneapolis & Los Angeles Lakers items

RE: The Mailman Delivered Today - Lakers
(04-01-2015, 03:17 PM)chick hearn Wrote: 2013-14 Innovation Foundations Ink Karl Malone/25
I guess its hard for me to envision Malone as a Laker, being He played so long for the Jazz, but alas there He is. I have yet to pull any of His auto's but hope to. Not really a big Lakers fan but do Have both a Kobe Auto and a Magic Johnson, I pulled out of retail back in 2004/05. Well anyway, conrats on the card.

(04-01-2015, 06:40 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I guess its hard for me to envision Malone as a Laker, being He played so long for the Jazz, but alas there He is. I have yet to pull any of His auto's but hope to. Not really a big Lakers fan but do Have both a Kobe Auto and a Magic Johnson, I pulled out of retail back in 2004/05. Well anyway, congrats on the card.
Thanks chrisjoy! I know exactly what you mean, just on the other side of the fence. When The Mailman and Gary Payton came to the Lakers, I was excited as all hell, but was quickly brought down to earth as the Pistons eventually swept the Lakers in the Finals. That eventually changed the team until Gasol, Odom, etc. came to the Lakers. I eventually would like to have my Lakers collection contain all autograph cards of players who have played for them. I was happy to grab this one as it's low numbered (to 25), and, he signed with his Lakers number (at the time). I've been finding that hard to gather as I have seen him mostly sign with his Jazz number, even on some Lakers cards.....I guess...rightfully so.

(04-01-2015, 03:17 PM)chick hearn Wrote: 2013-14 Innovation Foundations Ink Karl Malone/25
He only has a couple Laker autos, obviously since he was here such a short time... he and Gary were just too far past their prime to live up the the expectations.

I think the one you have there is about as good as it gets for him on the Lakers- great job! Have fun getting more Lakers autos, I do the same and it's great.
Lakers / PC / For Trade:
http://goehring9.weebly.com

(04-01-2015, 08:06 PM)mgoehring Wrote: He only has a couple Laker autos, obviously since he was here such a short time... he and Gary were just too far past their prime to live up the the expectations.

I think the one you have there is about as good as it gets for him on the Lakers- great job! Have fun getting more Lakers autos, I do the same and it's great.
Thank you mgoehring!

Very nice addition to your Laker PC.
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(04-03-2015, 10:19 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very nice addition to your Laker PC.
Thank you TZC for the comments!