`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Inducing Chrome break

Baby Inducing Chrome break
The hospital is about a mile from my LCS, so when my wife's parent's showed up last night, I made a little food run, and decided to stop by and chat with the owner for a bit. I had no intention's of buying anything, but he had 8 packs of 14 Chrome left. One of the packs was seriously fat. I felt bad killing the box and just grabbing the one fat pack, so I took the rest of the box. Opened the standard packs first, nothing major, Bridgewater Tall Boy, Manziel Pulsar , Jarvis Laundry Refractor, and a Pink Aaron Donald Refractor.

Then for the fat pack:

photo IMAG0220.jpg

Looks like a piece of the trident on the shoulder. Pretty decent pull!!! All the pulls will be marked FT.

Anyway's, 24 hours in to inducing, and no baby yet. Feel like I'm waiting to a Topps Redemption card waiting for her!!
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

RE: Baby Inducing Chrome break
(03-31-2015, 02:27 PM)kens05goat Wrote: The hospital is about a mile from my LCS, so when my wife's parent's showed up last night, I made a little food run, and decided to stop by and chat with the owner for a bit. I had no intention's of buying anything, but he had 8 packs of 14 Chrome left. One of the packs was seriously fat. I felt bad killing the box and just grabbing the one fat pack, so I took the rest of the box. Opened the standard packs first, nothing major, Bridgewater Tall Boy, Manziel Pulsar , Jarvis Laundry Refractor, and a Pink Aaron Donald Refractor.

Then for the fat pack:

photo IMAG0220.jpg

Looks like a piece of the trident on the shoulder. Pretty decent pull!!! All the pulls will be marked FT.

Anyway's, 24 hours in to inducing, and no baby yet. Feel like I'm waiting to a Topps Redemption card waiting for her!!
Good luck! My girlfriend didn't go into active labor after 36 hours, and they had to do a c-section back in February. It seems like it takes FOREVER when you have to wait like that! LOL Enjoy the process... They don't stay that small for very long!
Oh, and nice pull Smile

Good luck with the little one. Waiting will just make it more precious. Having my
kids was like opening a box with all autos of hall of famers. Enjoy.

SWEET AUTO PATCH, CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Congrats on the child and the sick patch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK