Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
shoutout to ne12bc12

shoutout to ne12bc12
your just awesome.............

nothing more to say. you single handedly helped me complete my 2015 heritage set and i'm very appreciative for that. in all my sleepless nights, I decided to put the set together for my new baby girl. thanks rob........I owe you big

.........and Charlie thanks you

[Image: image_zps2kidx0jw.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: shootout to ne12bc12
He's a great asset to the site for sure.

Precious pictureSmile

Any time.
Didn't even realize you were putting the set together for the precious one. Beautiful girl you have there.

Cute little kid you have there. Nice thing to do Rob. Don't know why he wants to have a shoot out with you.

(03-31-2015, 10:10 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Cute little kid you have there. Nice thing to do Rob. Don't know why he wants to have a shoot out with you.
that's been corrected, lol.....i'm a very good shot and have years of practice/qualifying but just shooting out thanks right now...lol. I suffer from sleep typing from time to time.....Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

(03-31-2015, 06:15 PM)elberson Wrote: that's been corrected, lol.....i'm a very good shot and have years of practice/qualifying but just shooting out thanks right now...lol. I suffer from sleep typing from time to time.....Smile
I'm just messing with you.

(03-31-2015, 07:06 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm just messing with you.
i know, thanks

RE: shoutout to ne12bc12
Wow rob is apparently our children's collecting godfather, two baby assists in one week!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75