`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chompchomp05

RE: Chompchomp05
(03-31-2015, 10:04 PM)NateNichols Wrote: Yeah, seeing stuff like this makes it incredibly hard to trust anyone. I honestly wouldn't even attempt to do a significant trade with anyone outside of my home state.

I hope you guys get some sort of restitution. Doesn't seem likely though.
I have done hundreds of trades on here even some as far as France and this is only the second time this has happened to me. Always some bad apples cant let it ruin the fun
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

Hello all, I just want to throw in my two cents. I recently had a successful trade with chompchomp05 in mid March of this year. FYI, when he marked the items as shipped he posted about four days later mentioning that he was behind due to work and was in the process of mailing the cards.The trade was for approximately $55 worth of football cards and the trade was successful and received my cards shortly there after. I hope this helps.

(04-01-2015, 03:07 PM)candidbronco Wrote: Hello all, I just want to throw in my two cents. I recently had a successful trade with chompchomp05 in mid March of this year. FYI, when he marked the items as shipped he posted about four days later mentioning that he was behind due to work and was in the process of mailing the cards.The trade was for approximately $55 worth of football cards and the trade was successful and received my cards shortly there after. I hope this helps.
Yeah and I honestly am never in a rush to get my end I know that there are other things in life more important than rushing to the post office to send football cards but I haven't even heard from him since 3/11/15 now its 4/1/15 at least respond. Thanks for the post.
(04-01-2015, 03:07 PM)candidbronco Wrote: Hello all, I just want to throw in my two cents. I recently had a successful trade with chompchomp05 in mid March of this year. FYI, when he marked the items as shipped he posted about four days later mentioning that he was behind due to work and was in the process of mailing the cards.The trade was for approximately $55 worth of football cards and the trade was successful and received my cards shortly there after. I hope this helps.
His last post to me said he was sending 3/12.
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.