`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just added: 500 cards to my org

Just added: 500 cards to my org
Patches, jersey and autos . . . oh my! Lots of RCs and inserts too. Please have a look as I'd love to get some trades back on the go. Thanks and have a great weekend.

MC

Here's a sample of some of the stuff I added:

photo Traders_zpsq2jslari.jpg
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

RE: Just added: 500 cards to my org
Wow. Love that Robitaille card. I know you have others I could use but not sure if I have anything you would be interested in. Feel free to check my ORG anyway.

Thanks!
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Sent you an open offer, Hopefully I have some you can use.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

Still have the Robitaille but didn't find anything in your org Habs-wise. Maybe somebody could check out your org if they have a nice Habs card. I know Randi just picked up a beauty $40bv Steve Shutt that dandoulea wouldn't trade me lol. Let me know. Thanka man.

(03-29-2015, 09:48 AM)twobroscards Wrote: Wow. Love that Robitaille card. I know you have others I could use but not sure if I have anything you would be interested in. Feel free to check my ORG anyway.

Thanks!
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

(04-08-2015, 09:26 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: Still have the Robitaille but didn't find anything in your org Habs-wise. Maybe somebody could check out your org if they have a nice Habs card. I know Randi just picked up a beauty $40bv Steve Shutt that dandoulea wouldn't trade me lol. Let me know. Thanka man.
The Shutt could be available. I will have to see it when I get home to know for sure. I saw some stuff that I can use to get my son some nice cards, so expect to see a trade offer.

Randi