`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 1986 Topps Jerry Rice RC

WTTF 1986 Topps Jerry Rice RC
Watching his A Football Life and reminiscing of watching him play growing up. I always wanted one of his rooks. Anyone have one to trade to me please?

RE: WTTF 1986 Topps Jerry Rice RC
I have a full 396 card 1986 Topps set with the Jerry Rice rookie if you're interested. Located in Dallas, Texas.

(03-28-2015, 09:20 PM)NateNichols Wrote: I have a full 396 card 1986 Topps set with the Jerry Rice rookie if you're interested. Located in Dallas, Texas.
Don't really need the full set but I guess if the price is right. Are you trading?

(03-28-2015, 09:26 PM)dyermaker81 Wrote: Don't really need the full set but I guess if the price is right. Are you trading?
I guess as long as I get something of equal or greater value in return and I'm actually interested in it. Bought it the other night from a guy locally off of Craigslist who had the entire set since he was a kid. It's the 2nd set I've had in the past month so they've been relatively easy for me to come by here. I wish you would have wanted just the Rice rookie a few months ago as I had two BGS 8.5's I also sourced locally from Craigslist.