`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF - Looking for Rickey Henderson, Billy Hamilton or Andrew McCutchen cards

WTTF - Looking for Rickey Henderson, Billy Hamilton or Andrew McCutchen cards
Anyone have any of the Rickey Henderson, Billy Hamilton or Andrew McCutchen cards I need? I am only looking to trade at this time.

Please check my Organize for my updated wants and send offers.

Open offers are fine as well.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

RE: WTTF - Looking for Rickey Henderson, Billy Hamilton or Andrew McCutchen cards
(03-26-2015, 11:31 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Anyone have any of the Rickey Henderson, Billy Hamilton or Andrew McCutchen cards I need? I am only looking to trade at this time.

Please check my Organize for my updated wants and send offers.

Open offers are fine as well.
Got [Image: 4ED762DE-BE2A-456A-8798-DECEB963B285_zpsdt5x7soi.jpg]and this[Image: 18C2A070-DDFE-40A1-A523-AF6628E19BB4_zpszqrz8jle.jpg]interested?

RE: WTTF - Looking for Rickey Henderson, Billy Hamilton or Andrew McCutchen cards
(03-26-2015, 11:57 PM)ktraynor Wrote: Got [Image: 4ED762DE-BE2A-456A-8798-DECEB963B285_zpsdt5x7soi.jpg]interested?
I would love the Henderson!! Can you find anything for it?

I already have the McCutchen on the way.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

Paul - It looks like the theme for your PC is "speed"

(03-27-2015, 08:08 AM)chgolf82 Wrote: Paul - It looks like the theme for your PC is "speed"
oh yeah! Billy Hamilton 6 steals 3 games to start 2015.
Next 100 stolen base season this year.

BTW I am still looking for any of these players' cards I do not have.