`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards have got to go

Cards have got to go
Hello everyone. I was a collector during the mid 90's and again around 2003-2005ish and am looking to get rid of nearly everything. It's just taking up space at this point. Over the last month or so, I've sorted and organized all of my cards and entered them into Organize on here.

I realize that the binders and pages are probably worth more than most of my collection so I'm definitely not expecting to get the values Beckett states the collection is worth. I'm very motivated to get rid of it all (preferably all at once but will obviously piece meal it if I have to).

Everything in my Organize is currently in Ultra Pro binders and mostly Ultra Pro Platinum pages (there may be some Ultra Pro silver pages). I'm not really looking to get rid of the Michael Jordan cards. I may be willing to part with the other Bulls cards.

I'd like to sell everything but may be willing to trade in bulk for nice Bulls autos.

Thank you for your attention and time.

tl;dr: Very motivated to get ride of my entire collection (sans MJ & Bulls). Check out my organize and let me know.

RE: Cards have got to go
I'll take the Iverson's! Open offer sent

[quote='Ausferatu' pid='2542215' dateline='1427387138']
Hello everyone. I was a collector during the mid 90's and again around 2003-2005ish and am looking to get rid of nearly everything. It's just taking up space at this point. Over the last month or so, I've sorted and organized all of my cards and entered them into Organize on here.

I realize that the binders and pages are probably worth more than most of my collection so I'm definitely not expecting to get the values Beckett states the collection is worth. I'm very motivated to get rid of it all (preferably all at once but will obviously piece meal it if I have to).

PM SENT

I'm sure "hgyt" wants free stuff again. begging for free stuff is what he does!

nothing wrong with that

I've updated my organize to show cards I'd be willing to trade for. Basically, I'm looking to complete the following sets because I like the look of them:

2004-05 Ultra
2004-05 Black Diamond
2004-05 SkyBox Fresh Ink
2004-05 Upper Deck Hardcourt

If you've sent me a trade offer recently, I will go back and double check your organize and initiate a trade if I see anything I'm looking for.

Thanks again.

(03-27-2015, 09:32 AM)Ausferatu Wrote: I've updated my organize to show cards I'd be willing to trade for. Basically, I'm looking to complete the following sets because I like the look of them:

2004-05 Ultra
2004-05 Black Diamond
2004-05 SkyBox Fresh Ink
2004-05 Upper Deck Hardcourt

If you've sent me a trade offer recently, I will go back and double check your organize and initiate a trade if I see anything I'm looking for.

Thanks again.
Slightly off topic but I have the 2004-05 Chrome Refractor complete set. PM if you're interested.