`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling it off... for an amazing thing!

Selling it off... for an amazing thing!
My wife is pregnant with our second child! For my first daughter, I worked my butt off to ensure she had a great start to a college fund before she took her first breath. I am going to do the same for this one... Something didn't seem right of the upwards of $5k worth of easily moveable cardboard I have sitting in the closet. That right there would be a great jump start on the process.

Anyway, I have decided to sell of the collection, with the exception of my 1989 Topps A's Auto project (just need a damn 89 traded of Rickey henderson that is auto'd to be complete), and 4 of my favorite (yet not too valuable yelich's), and 4 of my favorite Bregmans.

I just wanted to thank all of the traders on here for the awesome experiences trading etc... It really has been fun, and not only that, it has made me a much bigger fan of the sport, which collecting is all about!

I'm sure I will get back into collecting when things settle down... With two kids, who knows when that will be. When it does happen, it will likely be as a low-valued set collector so I never have to have that "my cardboard collection could pay for a semester of college" feeling again.

Thanks again all.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Selling it off... for an amazing thing!
Congrats man... Looking forward to return even though you havent left yet! Keep us up to date with everthing as well as your ever growing Yelich collection.

Take Care
Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Congratulations Dominic. Hope you get back at it soon. Where are you selling your cards?

Congrats to you and your family on the future addition Smile Wish ya'll the best
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Hoping all of the best for you and your family!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(03-24-2015, 03:36 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Congratulations Dominic. Hope you get back at it soon. Where are you selling your cards?
Thanks everyone.

Matt, everything $10 and up sale value, eBay. Everything below, comc. Have a shipment of 200 bubble mailers en route.
Other than the big gun yelich/Bregmans, I'm selling the other PC stuff last. I'll have my hands full with moving the non-PC stuff as is...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Congrats!!! It was fun following and slightly contributing to your amazing collection. Hope the best for you and your family with the new addition on the way!

Congrats on the new addition!

On a side note, if you have any Tigers for sale I may be interested in contributing to the college fundSmile

Hey Dominic, let me know when you start listing. I would love some of that stuff!

Dominic, Congrats on the new kid coming! Hope everything goes well. I'm sure I'll be seeing you in our beckett baseball league- but if you do have any stuff along the lines of what I collect in my sig- I could be interested in contributing to the college fund as well Smile See you around man!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]