Need opinions on grade of this card

Need opinions on grade of this card
How would you grade this card?
 photo indians front_zpsog2eotrm.jpg
 photo indians rear_zpszptftnz6.jpg
Thanks for looking!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

RE: Need opinions on grade of this card
Any card with a crease will grade 3 or less.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(03-23-2015, 05:37 PM)lecreccio Wrote: Any card with a crease will grade 3 or less.
Not necessarily. If the other characteristics are outstanding some graders will look past that. I have a '55 Topps Killebrew rc that I cut out of a PSA 5 case recently because there was no way it should have been a 5. How it ever achieved that is beyond me. I'll post a pic later.

VG , VG/EX is as high as a card can have with a crease according to posted standards with beckett. Did someone trade it to you as NM/MT

(03-23-2015, 08:41 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: VG , VG/EX is as high as a card can have with a crease according to posted standards with beckett. Did someone trade it to you as NM/MT
No, It was traded lower than Nm-Mt, I received it as part of a multi-card trade. I'm curious to see what it is before I trade it away.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I would say vg, that bottom right corner is a little too bad to call vgex for me

I like low grade stuff alot as long as priced correctly..

thanks, mark z
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

I just sold a beautiful psa 3.5 bob gibson. Only defect was a crease that size. Add in the spot on back and that corner, I'd say a 3.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint