`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kris Bryant made this kids day

RE: Kris Bryant made this kids day
how much will his base autos will sell for ?.........his cards keeps going up with another 2 hrs

Good story. It's so refreshing to see a young "up and comer" show that he's a decent human being as well as an very proficient ballplayer. It is so rare to see that in such an outstanding prospect. Way to go Kris!
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-21-2015, 12:27 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You know, that kinda annoys me! He's signing stuff for everyone, but I've been waiting for an unsigned redemption for a very long time! Hmmm, maybe Topps should have a bunch of 6 year old reps hanging out at the ball park claiming to be his #2, 3 & 4 fans and bring some unsigned redemptions Smile but seriously, that was a Very nice story and Kris seems like a genuinely nice guy! Pretty refreshing to see someone act that way! In fact, since he's such a good guy, I won't complain about my unsiged redemption card until after spring training is over. Smile

I got my bowman dual auto redemption of his really fast after I redeemed it.
Maybe I just got lucky
he's had a history of being a good guy, story was he was his HS salutatorian but then gave it up when he found out how much some other student wanted it.

His dad sold his business in order to coach him, clearly he has parents that taught him the right way to do things.

(03-22-2015, 10:10 AM)rentzington Wrote: I got my bowman dual auto redemption of his really fast after I redeemed it.
Maybe I just got lucky
Well sure, lucky that you got the dual auto redemption in the first place and even more lucky that you didn't have to wait a year for it to arrive. Smile
Did you happen to show a picture of it, or did I just miss it?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-22-2015, 06:21 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Well sure, lucky that you got the dual auto redemption in the first place and even more lucky that you didn't have to wait a year for it to arrive. Smile
Did you happen to show a picture of it, or did I just miss it?
I probably did at some point, I'll try and find it or scan another
It's a dual with Alcantara

(03-22-2015, 07:02 PM)rentzington Wrote: I probably did at some point, I'll try and find it or scan another
It's a dual with Alcantara
Very jealous, Arismendy is one of my new PC guys! A dual With Bryant ?! That's amazing! Can't wait to see it!
Anyway, back to the thread ... Sorry to momentarily derail the Bryant Fan Club Train Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.