`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free hassan whiteside cards??

free hassan whiteside cards??
i regard him as a cult player and was hoping that someone might want to send me some of his Cards,since thay are not that expensive-

i will send you absolutely nothing in return.

RE: free hassan whiteside cards??
Is this a serious post?

yes

do you have any whitesides i can have for free??

do you have any ricky mahorn and bill laimbeer cards for free?

Cool story ... back when the Kings used to have free signing events at various sponsors' places of business, I waited in line and got DeMarcus Cousins' autograph his rookie year at a Jack in the Box.

As I was driving home I heard a commercial on the local radio station about how Hassan Whiteside was signing at another location.

I stopped in and there were only like five people in line, so I got him to sign his Prestige rookie card.

The only weird thing was that he turned the card sideways and signed on the long edge, but hey, at least he signed it.

I am happy that he has found a team where he can get some minutes and put up some big numbers.

(03-23-2015, 11:43 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Cool story ... back when the Kings used to have free signing events at various sponsors' places of business, I waited in line and got DeMarcus Cousins' autograph his rookie year at a Jack in the Box.

As I was driving home I heard a commercial on the local radio station about how Hassan Whiteside was signing at another location.

I stopped in and there were only like five people in line, so I got him to sign his Prestige rookie card.

The only weird thing was that he turned the card sideways and signed on the long edge, but hey, at least he signed it.

I am happy that he has found a team where he can get some minutes and put up some big numbers.

That is a pretty cool story.
Could you please send your Hassan Whiteside autographed card to the op? lol

still looking for free whiteside Cards

i only have 1

PM me

(03-23-2015, 02:38 PM)altz11 Wrote: That is a pretty cool story.
Could you please send your Hassan Whiteside autographed card to the op? lol
Already did ... not ... LOL

(03-24-2015, 12:45 PM)hgyt Wrote: still looking for free whiteside Cards

i only have 1

PM me
are you at least paying shipping?

[Image: 1343012854_1442_free-stuff-obama.jpg?itok=PvwPr8a_]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/