`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which one should I send in for grading?

which one should I send in for grading?
I have these too choose from. Toughts.[Image: IMG_20150318_140512_zpsqxg3t1ic.jpg][Image: IMG_20150317_192833_zpsx9zkn893.jpg]

RE: which one should I send in for grading?
Tough call, the centering and some possible surface issues will hurt the 1st card, but those corners sure are sharp. The 2nd card is going to be hurt most by its corners, though centering is still off, but not nearly as bad as the 1st card.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Yeah the first the main problem is the centering. The edges and corners look good and the suface. There is a spot or two on the holder not the card. The second one is better centered. The surface is good. I don't guess there are many of these cards that would get a BGS 9.5 grade. Its centering or something else. I am thinking these two would get about the same grade. Maybe 8.5 or a 9.

Grade both. Imo, I would always have first and second year Jordan's graded.

I would say both cards are 7 - 7.5.

I think you should get both of them graded although they will probably grade about the same.
Good luck.

I agree with altz11 and fatman711. Get them both graded and sell the copy that gets the lower grade. That way you know for sure you kept the highest graded copy.

[Image: Nick.jpg]