`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did you hear the news from topps today

RE: did you hear the news from topps today
I must admit I like Bowman's Best. When they were making it previously I loved picking up boxes of it. I know a lot of you like prospects, but I've been having such bad luck with prospects I don't even worry about it any more. I suppose with collecting Yankees, I feel I don't really need to worry about too many prospects. For example Tanaka, we have no clue how he's going to do over the long run, I can't see paying big money now if he only pitches for a couple of years. (Think Brien Taylor, I took a huge hit on him, but I guess any prospect who signs for $1.3 million and then hurts his arm in an off season bar fight can't be too smart.) Anyway, this is my 2 cents worth. I guess if I were running Bowman, I'd keep prospects for those of you who like prospecting, and also keep bowman's best for people like me who like a player who plays long term and has a decent career.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

im half a dozen 1 way half a dozen another. i liked platinum but to me they didnt make changes to price or cards. 1-2 decent autos that was about it. to me sterling was good up until 2011 then it went down and price increased. i love collecting but they need to start making lower end product nicer. i cant afford the 299.99 box for 5 cards.
do we know of release date for best? i wish topps would do away with archives. its a ok product in my opinion
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

they need to bring back topps sterling that was a killer product

yes wish they would bring topps sterling back but clean up the condition same way with the five star cards. most are awful looking
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.