`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
leaf

leaf
ended up grabbing a blaster of '15 leaf today.... anybody know anything about this year's draft class? the four autos i got were jaquiski tartt, mike hull, durell eskridge, and andrus peat and i have no idea of who they are LOL

RE: leaf
YOU AND ME BOTH. HOPE IT IS NOT LIKE THE 2013 CLASS. UNLESS GORDON IS LIKE LACY AND HE ENDS UP BEING DRAFTED BY DALLAS COWBOYS! SORRY JUST DREAMING OUT LOUD.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

The autograph checklist for Leaf Draft is very deep, something like 150 total players when the base set only has about 80. The best way to tell who the big names are is to view the checklist and see who the short prints are. Cardboard Connection has it listed with the several increasingly difficult levels of short prints noted.

(03-17-2015, 08:57 PM)bojesphob Wrote: ended up grabbing a blaster of '15 leaf today.... anybody know anything about this year's draft class? the four autos i got were jaquiski tartt, mike hull, durell eskridge, and andrus peat and i have no idea of who they are LOL
These are according to NFL.com profiles:

Tartt - Strong Safety out of Samford. Projects to be a potential NFL starter. Mike Mayock has him listed as the fourth best safety in the draft.
Hull - Linebacker out of Penn State. Projects to be a an NFL backup/special teams. He's been compared to the recently retired Chris Borland.
Eskridge - Free Safety out of Syracuse. Has a better than 50/50 chance to make an NFL roster. One scout thinks he came out of school a year early.
Peat - Offensive Lineman out of Stanford. Grades out as an instant NFL starter. Mel Kiper thinks he has the potential to be the best offensive tackle in the 2015 draft.

Talent-wise, Peat is probably your best pull. In terms of value.... better hope these guys go to a high profile team for those team collectors out there Smile.

(03-17-2015, 10:41 PM)jplarson Wrote: These are according to NFL.com profiles:

Tartt - Strong Safety out of Samford. Projects to be a potential NFL starter. Mike Mayock has him listed as the fourth best safety in the draft.
Hull - Linebacker out of Penn State. Projects to be a an NFL backup/special teams. He's been compared to the recently retired Chris Borland.
Eskridge - Free Safety out of Syracuse. Has a better than 50/50 chance to make an NFL roster. One scout thinks he came out of school a year early.
Peat - Offensive Lineman out of Stanford. Grades out as an instant NFL starter. Mel Kiper thinks he has the potential to be the best offensive tackle in the 2015 draft.

Talent-wise, Peat is probably your best pull. In terms of value.... better hope these guys go to a high profile team for those team collectors out there Smile.
Awesome, thanks Smile I tried looking them up on google but was having a difficult time finding anything that explained how good they were.

(03-17-2015, 09:49 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: The autograph checklist for Leaf Draft is very deep, something like 150 total players when the base set only has about 80. The best way to tell who the big names are is to view the checklist and see who the short prints are. Cardboard Connection has it listed with the several increasingly difficult levels of short prints noted.
Didn't know they short printed stuff! I will definitely look that up Smile

Yeah, Peat is easily the best prospect there. He'll probably go 1st or 2nd round.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Peat will be a 1st rd pick for sure